It’s #NationalTacoDay so here’s my annual admonition to all my taco eaters out there as a loving taco eating brother:
1. If there’s not an egg on it, what’s the point?
2. The broad road that leads to Velvet Taco has many people on it, and it leads to destruction.
3. The narrow road to Salsa Limon leads to life, and life everlasting.
4. How and why did God create us? God created us male and female in his own image to glorify him—so for God’s sake choose corn tortillas.
5. Christ Jesus came to save sinners and burrito eaters.
6. If they give you a lime, squeeze it. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own culinary understanding.
7. Jesus said, “I am the Good El Pastor, who lays down his life for the sheep”—biblical proof that tacos are akin to taking the Lord’s Supper.
8. If the salsa is green or orange it is sanctified. If it is red it is considered unclean.
9. In the new heavens and the new earth, the tortillas will always stay warm.
10. There is grace for you if you choose chicken, but don’t presume upon the kindness of the Lord not realizing that his kindness is meant to lead you to bacon.